Finance Manager job in Alfreton
Your new company
My client is a growing service sector business who are looking to recruit a Finance Manager/Controller
Your new role
Reporting in to the Finance/Ops Director you will be responsible for the monthly, quarterly and annual reporting.
- Preparation of quarterly Management Accounts
- Yearend Statutory accounts and Audit preparation
- Preparation of monthly MI and variance analysis
- Bank/Cash and Credit card reconciliations
- Preparation of quarterly and annual VAT returns.
- Managing Group cash-flow and cash forecasts
- Budget planning and control
- Business forecasting/projections
- Tax planning
- Monitoring the companies bank accounts and intercompany transfers
- Effectively manage and develop the credit control and purchase ledger functions
- Overseeing the Payroll department and assisting where required.
What you'll need to succeed
You will ideally be fully qualified, ideally with a practice background and you will have extensive exposure to working in smaller businesses.
What you'll get in return
The opportunity to work fairly autonomously and make the role your own.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.