- Fantastic opportunity with a well established Accountancy practice in Dunstable
- Audit and Accounts experience essential
Aston Tate are currently on the lookout for an Partner Designate to work for a well-established accountancy practice based in Dunstable. My client provides accountancy, audit and tax services and strategic advice to private clients, companies, entrepreneurs and their businesses. At the core of the practice is a very personal, high level service to their clients.
The firm are also registered auditors, with a small number of Audit clients and are looking for someone specifically with Audit experience to manage and potentially develop this part of the business. This presents a fantastic opportunity for a Manager who is looking for progression into a more client facing and strategic role, or for an existing Partner Designate/Associate Director who wishes to take a more proactive role in practice development.
Roles and Responsibilities of the Partner Designate:
- Managing the flow of work within the accountancy practice
- Meeting with both prospects and existing clients to discuss the range of services
- Business Development activities designed to increase fee income and attract new clients to the practice
- Assessing the training needs of more junior members of staff
- Managing a team of fully qualified and part qualified accountants
- Reporting directly to and working closely with the Partners to create the operational and strategic growth plans for the practice
As a member of the senior management team you would undertake the final technical review of all outgoing work, be setting and authorising fees, managing WIP, and so would need to be capable of coming in at a level above the existing managers to take this responsibility.
The ideal candidate for this Partner Designate role must have the following essential experience:
- Ideally the Partner Designate will be ACCA/ACA fully qualified
- Will have a minimum of six years' experience of working within a busy public practice accountancy practice.
- A broad commercial knowledge base is desired for the role, and priority will be given to candidates with the aptitude for creative thinking
- Strong interpersonal skills required to influence both clients and internal stakeholders.
- RI status would be desirable, or alternatively the potential to gain RI status in the next 6-12 months.
What's on Offer:
£50,000 - £70,000 depending on experience
If you have the relevant experience for the Partner Designate position in Dunstable, please call us or email your updated CV across to one of our consultants at Aston Tate.