Marketing & Communications Manager
Job Title: Marketing Manager
Reporting to: Managing Director
1. The Client: -
Established more than 22 years ago, our client is a leading UK IT consultancy providing end to end and complete life-cycle ERP services to multinational conglomerates, UK universities, Local and Central Government, the NHS, and many of the countries emergency services.
2. The Role: -
They are looking to recruit a Communications and Marketing Manager who will provide comprehensive support and guidance for the Company’s needs commercially, enabling their continued growth.
Reporting to the Managing Director, you will be responsible for the successful development and execution of marketing campaigns to meet the strategic plan for the company.
This role involves continuing to develop current lines of communication, both internally and externally, while developing and implementing a marketing strategy which will promote the Company’s activities and support the sales processes within the business.
3. Key responsibilities to include: -
- Creation and development of the company communications and brand strategy, ensuring consistency and standardisation.
- Engage the workforce through a programme of proactive communication covering key information, news and developments within the company and wider industry.
- Manage the content and design of the company online presence, including the Website and Social platforms.
- Manage and continually improve the quality of content placed on social media platforms.
- Using SEO, Analytical Reporting, CRM Channel Development to enhance the marketing process - this will include the selection of a new CRM system
- Monitor and develop and report response mechanisms for queries coming into the business, including via the web site
- Network and engagement with the trade and wider press to promote the company
- Research, create and then develop a marketing plan to maximise the opportunities for growth into new market sectors
- Organise marketing material for any events, conferences and shows attended by the company.
- Coordinate the company’s own events.
4. Candidate Specification: -
Qualifications and Experience:
- Degree or Diploma in Marketing or similar discipline
- CIM or similar
- Excellent knowledge of PR/Marketing techniques and background in creating and running campaigns
- Strong CRM skill set - will be involved in selecting a new system
- Strong commercial awareness
- Excellent organisational skills
- Excellent creative written skills
- Strong IT skills, with the ability to confidently work with social media
- Excellent attention to detail and accuracy
- An ability to work under pressure and to deadlines
- Driving Licence
- Motivated, enthusiastic and has a positive attitude to work
- Proactive and seeks to make improvements
- Approachable, able to inspire confidence
- Natural ability to build good working relationships with people
- Creative thinker, always willing to offer new suggestions and ideas
- Diplomatic and professional at all times
5. Remuneration and Benefits: -
- Salary of £35K per annum
- Pension scheme, non-contractual bonus and private health benefits.
- 25 days annual leave, plus bank holidays
- Continuing professional development in a life-long learning culture
- A progressive, ambitious, rapidly growing company with an inspiring mission