This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who is looking to accelerate their Finance career with clear progression available. The role is offering a competitive benefits package, along with the chance to shine in a fast moving and growing company.
About the role:
The Operations Controller will perform operational and financial analysis and present findings and recommendation to the Financial Controller, this will include the development and implementation of operational and financial controls to achieve and exceed business objectives.
- Provide guidance and direction to internal team for improving operational and financial performance
- Assist in streamlining business processes at business unit level
- Assist in preparation and evaluation of annual budgets
- Develop financial modelling of annual budget to achieve cost objectives
- Bid/quotation oversight
- Work closely with Internal Controls, as needed, to investigate and correct operational issues
Key experience required:
- CIMA, ACCA or ACA qualified
- Experience of working as a Management Accountant- preferably within the manufacturing industry
- Excellent verbal, interpersonal & written communication skills
- Strong decision making and ability to interact with management at all levels
- Show the ability to be a change leader with adaptability and continuous improvement
- Sound business and technical acumen
- Experience using SAP
To make the most of this amazing opportunity please apply or contact me on either or for more information.