Senior Admissions Manager
Help us Transform the way the World does Business
We're looking for a motivated and proactive Senior Admissions Manager to help source and recruit the highest quality applicants.
Contribute to the School's Success
The Degree Programmes Department build and maintain the School's world-class portfolio of Masters-level degree programmes. Joining the Leadership Programmes unit as Senior Admissions Manager, you'll work with a vital team of staff who design, market and deliver five executive degree programmes that serve over 400 students each year. Taking responsibility for yield management across all Leadership Programmes, you'll make sure applicants are engaged throughout the submission process. Leading admissions for the Executive MBA, you'll steer applicant experience and be actively involved in the recruitment and promotion of the entire portfolio, both in London and internationally. You'll also:
* Design, implement and manage admissions processes to help achieve successful annual intake and meet financial targets
* Manage and coordinate Scholarship processes by analysing and defining EMBA scholarship needs
* Make sure Executive MBA marketing materials convey key programme features
* Oversee scholarship expenditure, deposit and first-year fee income
* Lead the EMBA London Recruitment and Admissions team
* Collaborate with the Dubai Centre team to ensure a consistent recruitment and admissions approach
Share our Knowledge
We generate research and ideas that have a real, lasting influence on people, businesses and markets around the world. To do that, we have to make sure we've got the people, tools and infrastructure to share our thinking globally. In this important role, you'll make sure the Executive MBA remains competitive with a consistent and transparent selection process.
Who We Are Looking For
* A bachelor's degree
* Strong planning skills and team management experience
* Excellent communication, presentation and negotiation skills
* Working knowledge of recruitment and admissions in the international and Executive Business School sector
* CRM experience
* Demonstrable skills in operational and budget/resource management
* Confident use of databases, spreadsheets, Microsoft Word and the internet
Be Part of an International Network
We're a global institution: 94% of our students and 86% of our faculty members are international. Together, we're changing the way the world does business. Based in London's Regent's Park, this is an opportunity to work at the heart of Europe's digital capital - and in one of the world's most important financial, entrepreneurial and cultural centres.
Why London Business School?
Ou vision is to have a profound impact on the way the world does business. This can only be achieved through our people; with 93% of our staff saying they are proud to work here and being consistently ranked among the best in the world for our MBA, global Executive MBA and Masters in Finance programmes you will have an opportunity to be part of this journey.
Benefits We Offer
As an employee at London Business School you will enjoy a generous holiday entitlement, on site swimming pool, sauna and gym, automatic enrolment to the Universities Superannuation Scheme (a defined benefit workplace pension scheme) and season ticket loan facility. There is also a wide range of professional development opportunities to support your career path. Our full list of employee benefits can be accessed here.
Location: Regent's Park, London