Senior Staff Nurse
Senior Staff Nurse - up to £31K - Birmingham
I am looking to recruit an experienced and competent Senior Staff Nurse on a full-time, permanent basis to work at my client's specialist, private hospital in South East Birmingham. This service provides nursing care and rehabilitation to adults living with severe and complex learning disabilities such as Autism, as well as being able to provide care for those with mental health conditions arising from the disability.
My client is a national healthcare provider, supporting adults who suffer with learning disabilities, mental health conditions arising from learning disability and those who exhibit challenging behaviours. Working in close partnership with service users' families and wider healthcare providers, my client has cemented themselves as a second to none provider in its field.
In this role, you will have responsibilities covering areas such as medication management, supervision duties for junior nurses/HCSWs, performance management, regular appraisals and significant responsibilities in managing patient flow and discharge throughout the hospital. In addition, you will also effectively communicate with the MDT, putting the service user's needs first and exhibiting the client's values.
- Generous salary of up to £31K p/a
- Clearly defined career progression pathways throughout the group/service
- Extensive and specialist training prior to commencement and during employment
- Death in service
- You must be a Registered Mental Health or Learning Disabilities Nurse in the UK
- You must have an active NMC pin number
- At least 3 years experience with the learning disability/mental health condition client group is necessary
- Your clinical skills must be of a high standard (must be able to be evidenced)
- You must have at least 2 years experience in supervising healthcare staff
Why apply via White Recruitment?
- You will be assigned your own consultant throughout the job search, meaning you have one point of contact and a direct phone number
- We have 9 years' experience in the permanent nurse recruitment industry, and we are a team of knowledgeable consultants who are experts in our practice
- Once we have placed you, you will again be assigned a member of our aftercare team, who will provide assistance with DBS application, obtaining references, clarifying any queries right up until your start date
- Our survey has found that we have a 95% recommendation rate from our candidates
- We will review and edit to your CV to ensure you have the best chance of securing your ideal job - and it's totally free!
- We are open and honest in all processes and when providing our candidates with feedback
Interested in this fantastic role? Please call or email your up to date CV and contact number to to be considered!If your experience matches please forward your CV immediatelyWhite Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy