Sales Manager - Exhibitions
Our market leading exhibitions client is looking for a talented Sales Manager to join their sales team in SW London. Key focus of the role is to win business across the global events portfolio, via a combination of new business development and account management. The role will also include strategic development of existing events into new global locations.
Our client is a market leading £200million turnover global exhibitions business. This is an excellent opportunity to build on your career in exhibitions and events with a dynamic, exciting and rapidly growing business.
Sales Manager playing a fundamental role in achieving our client's customer acquisition and existing client growth objectives.
You will be responsible for
- Calling existing and prospect clients.
- Research and assess sales opportunities.
- Build and maintain existing client relationships.
- Develop and nurture long-term relationships with customers and prospects.
- Self-generation of new sales leads and opportunities for prospects as well as cross-sell/upsell opportunities within the customer base.
- Researching and profiling prospect and customer accounts.
- Meeting with clients face to face to discuss event requirements.
You will have a proven Sales background and experience in exhibitions, events or advertising is an advantage. You will be a hard-working, ambitious and driven sales professionals who is happy to conduct sales over the phone & via email, as well as travelling the world on occasion: conducting face to face meetings, attending competitor trade shows and scheduling business development road trips.
- 2 years sales experience.
- Can demonstrate a proactive and positive attitude to sales and business.
- Has a proven qualification process and can manage a number of opportunities and a sales pipeline.
- Can deliver a 'value proposition' in any form of presentation media.
£28,000 to £32,000 plus uncapped bonus, OTE: £45,000