Legal Secretary - Personal Injury Canterbury - Part Time
Legal Secretary - Personal Injury - Canterbury
A leading Kent Law firm is currently looking to recruit a Legal Secretary to work within the Personal Injury/Clinical Negligence team on a Part Time Basis.
As a Personal Injury / Clinical Negligence Legal Secretary your responsibilities will include:
- Audio/Copy typing via dictation
- Providing timely and efficient support to requests for assistance from members of the team
- Accurate production of correspondence and documentation including through the use of digital dictation
- Managing file opening, closure and archiving
- Diary Management
- Photocopying, scanning, faxing, printing, filing and other general administrative tasks
The role will see you working at one of the region’s leading full service law firms who have established themselves an enviable reputation throughout the region.
This is an excellent opportunity to showcase your abilities within a warm and supportive environment who can offer a competitive salary as well as good benefit package.
If you believe you have the skill set required, please apply to this advert or contact Ryan at TSR Legal for a confidential discussion.