Part Time Immigration Lawyer
You will be involved with assisting with the provision of immigration services, providing advice and assistance to our wide range of corporate and high net worth private clients and their families. The work will be varied and you will assist with a range of applications, including those under the Points Based System (in particular Tier 1 & 2), Family Based and EEA Residence Permits, extensions and nationality.
Your keys responsibilities are:
- Preparing immigration applications and managing the complete immigration process, from receiving instructions through to completion.
- Draft advice to clients and supporting letters for submission of the application.
- Meeting clients and providing advice.
- Meeting assigned deadlines and communicating case progress/ status / issues to the client.
- Genuine desire to further career within corporate immigration work.
- Experience of working in a corporate immigration environment.
- Proven ability to multi-task, with excellent attention to detail.
- Strong communication and listening skills.
- Extremely well organised.
- Providing a high level of service and strategic work, whilst appreciating the importance of financial feasibility, commercial awareness and flexibility.
- Ideally degree educated, with at least a 2:1 and strong academic record and at least 3 years PQE.
Salary: Market Rate