Assistant Manager, Manchester.
Clarke Roberts has been instructed by a well respected North West firm of chartered accountants and business advisors to recruit an ambitious ACA / ACCA Qualified Accountant offering responsibility for client management, supervision of teams working on client engagements and fast track progression.
With an excellent reputation in the North West and renowned for providing audit & accounts, tax planning, corporate finance and corporate recovery solutions to SME's, large private & family owned corporates and charity across the North West this firm is considered a leading regional firm.
As Assistant Manager you will:
- Plan and supervise work-flow, leading teams on larger assignments
- Review work produced by staff on smaller client engagements
- Utilise your audit, accounts and tax knowledge fully within the role
- Act as strategic advisor to clients, providing accountancy and business advice as necessary
- Assist clients with financial forecasts, business projections and other ad hoc projects
You will be rewarded with a competitive salary and benefits package and will have the opportunity to progress quickly to a full Managerial role within the firm supporting Associates and Partners.
Ideally you will be ACA / ACCA Qualified and have relevant audit and accounts preparation experience gained within chartered accountancy practice.
You may have qualified within a large / mid tier firm and be looking for career progression within an independent firm, alternatively you may have worked within a small chartered firm and be looking to develop your career towards management within a larger, more dynamic firm.