Digital Marketing Executive
Title: Digital Marketing Executive
Salary: £26,000 per annum pro rata
Contract Type: Permanent, Full Time (40 Hours Per Week)
To Start: ASAP and first suitable applicant will be appointed
My Learning Cloud was born from the desire to transform the skills of people and business with really high quality, innovative and engaging multi-device learning on a platform that empowers the learner and drives compliance within organisations.
We are now the leading provider of online learning solutions for Care, Support and Health and are recruiting to support its expansion plans.
There is an exciting new role within our organisation for an experienced Digital Marketing Executive to join us to help support us as we grow.
We are looking for a person who can work within the team or on their own and take ownership, control and responsibility for all marketing projects allocated, and ensure they are delivered to client satisfaction, are fit for purpose, on schedule and to budget.
Key Responsibilities of a Digital Marketing Executive:
• Managing promotional activities and sourcing advertising opportunities
• Being the brand ambassador for My Learning Cloud
• Managing the company website content and message, ensuring always fit for purpose
• Understand the product range, solutions and offerings
• Monitoring ongoing campaigns for effectiveness and Return on Investment
• Monitor competitors with particular reference to pricing, promotions and offerings.
• Support senior leaders with marketing in all areas of the business
• Research the market and inform leaders of marketing threats or opportunities relating to the
product, pricing strategy, or service delivery.
• Conducting market research to inform key business decisions
• Devise a marketing strategy to meet the goals and objectives of the business, to be approved
by senior leaders
• Be responsible for implementing the marketing strategy
Person Specification and Essential Requirements for the role of Digital Marketing Executive:
• Experience of speaking to both technical and non-technical clients
• Experience with financial projections and measuring ROI
• Excellent communication skills and you write with fluency and clarity, your marketing materials
are engaging and they excite and inspire.
• Excellent listening skills
• A understanding of the care, health, housing sectors
• IT literate Microsoft Office, email, Salesforce, social media etc
• Clean/full driving licence and a willingness to travel within the UK
• Excellent understanding of digital marketing techniques
Being a Social Enterprise, My Learning Cloud holds a unique position in the market and it has been built on our core values of quality, innovation and creativity. Our clients come to us because they know we are experts in learning and development for the Care, Support and Health sectors. We are passionate about delivering innovate multi device learning on a learning platform that really understands the sectors needs.
If you are interested in applying for this exciting role, we can’t wait to hear from you! Click 'Apply’ to forward your details; please be sure to include your current CV along with a covering letter explaining why you think you would be suitable for the role. We will then contact you directly to discuss the role and take you through some questions that will help us to ensure this is the right opportunity for you.
Suitable candidates will be invited to attend an interview, which we are currently looking to arrange for 24th April 2017.