Castle Employment are looking for a Branch Administrator The role of Branch Administrator covers two main areas; New Business and Collections. This particular role is focused on Collections. Your job will be to manage customer accounts that fall into arrears; effectively and efficiently collecting on these accounts to ensure the business performs within the set limits and budgets.
The role of Branch Administrator is a high level customer service driven role. To be successful, you must be a self-motivated individual who has excellent planning and organisational skills. You need to be a good communicator with strong influencing and negotiation skills. This is a great opportunity for either an experienced candidate with collections experience or would suit a bright enthusiastic graduate with some administration experience.
Duties will include:
- Carry out duties to the company standard policy and procedures
- General office administration office duties
- Management of HPI monitor (Hire Purchase Information)
- Collecting and negotiation of fees that have accrued on customer accounts
- Accurate banking of monies received
- Dealing with customer complaints and general queries
- Ensuring all accounts are maintained by customer direct debits along with management of all direct debit errors / returns
- To manage review and action branch credit arrears
- To identify possible fraudulent accounts and take the correct action to resolve issues quickly and to inform management of potential losses and action taken
- Relationship management of existing accounts to ensure that customer arrears are resolved on a one touch basis where possible
- Management and ownership of accounts in arrears working to pre agreed numbers in each category of arrears ( e.g. 1 month in arrears, 2 months so on )
- Preparation of file transfer to Head Office Branch Services
- Liaise with tracing & repossession agents
- Manage the collection and sales of repossession and voluntary terminated vehicles with auction houses
- Management of field calls issued to the Account Managers
Risk & Compliance:
Ensure that all Governance and Compliance requirements are adhered to and all reporting and reviewing activities required by the Regulatory Bodies are carried out to the standards required.
- Excellent customer service skills
- Previous experience in a customer focused environment within financial Service or similar area.
- Demonstrable experience of working within a structured process
- Excellent IT Skills (MS Word, Excel and Outlook)
- The ability to work well as part of a team
- Knowledge of regulations relating to Compliance, Data Protection, Anti Money Laundering, Consumer Credit Directive and Consumer Credit Act
- Previous experience in a collections or underwriting position
- 25 years' experience across the motor finance industry Working in partnership with over 8,000 motor dealers, we specialise in financing new and used cars
- Working for a well-established and well known business the role is set within one of their regional branches, within a small friendly team.
- Easily accessible on public transport in the centre of York
- Locations - near to centre close to public transport links and parking is available on site.
- Money - £18k plus benefits
- Working for well established, successful business that is going through continued and sustained expansion in their market. The role will give you the opportunity to work for a prestigious business.
CASTLE has been established for 50 years providing expert recruitment solutions to the local and wider Yorkshire areas, we have offices in Scarborough and York with 18 specialised staff building trusted partnerships with their clients and candidates. We run a Refer a Friend scheme with shopping voucher rewards for you when they are placed in work - so please recommend a friend to us!
Nikki Holmes firstname.lastname@example.org