Commercial Account Executive
Our Client is currently seeking to appoint a sales driven Commercial Account Executive to join their successful team, based on the outskirts of Ipswich. The successful candidate will be given the opportunity to utilise their skills and insurance knowledge within a small but highly regarded independent insurance broker.
Key Duties & Responsibilities:
· Acting as a main point of call for your clients, responding quickly and effectively to client requests relating to their insurance policies.
· Dealing with Quotes, MTA, Renewals and Sales
· Maintain a professional relationship with all clients and participate in projects as and when required
You will be expected to understand and identify needs of customers by building relationships and matching insurance policies to satisfy their needs. You will also be expected to utilise every opportunity to cross sell products and retain existing clients.
Skills & Experience Required:
· Excellent knowledge of commercial insurance products and usages
· Relevant understanding of insurance documents
· Strong verbal and written communication skills
· Organisational skills, attention to detail and multi-task abilities
· Ability to work in a high-pressure, fast paced environment with significant telephone and personal disruption
· Ability to maintain a positive attitude, express enthusiasm and be flexible
For further detail on this and other roles please make sure you visit our web-site now or call our team to discuss career opportunities available.