Our client, a business management consultancy in Central London, is looking to recruit a Revenue Accountant on a permanent basis.
The ideal candidate will be an ACCA or CIMA studier with a minimum of 2 years relevant accounts knowledge including revenue recognition. Experience of revenue reporting on the P&L and revenue forecasting is essential. If you have used SAP this would be desirable.
Responsibilities of the role:
- Ensuring revenue reported on P&L is accurate and based on project completion stages
- Revenue forecast - ensure projected revenue is accurate and regularly updated by Project Leaders.
- Monthly meetings with Project Leaders to review project fees
- Attend revenue meetings to finalise revenue for the month and prepare accurate forecasting.
- Manage and maintain client contracts.
- Responsibility over project billings.
- WIP and Debtor management
- Preparing Project activity reports
- Managing Job / client creations
- Management Account Preparation.
- Calculate and prepare journals including Accrued / Deferred Revenue
- Preparing annual budgets and quarterly forecasts for Management
- Preparing Bi-weekly revenue updates
Please apply today!
Due to the large numbers of responses we receive, despite our best efforts it is not possible to respond to every application. Therefore only short-listed candidates will be contacted for this particular role and if you haven’t heard from us within 7 days please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please feel free however to apply for further roles and we will certainly keep your details on file and contact you with suitable vacancies.
Accountancy Action Ltd is acting as a recruitment business in relation to this vacancy.