Audit and Accounts Senior - Bath

Recruiter
Pro-Finance Recruitment Group
Location
Bath
Salary
33000.0000
Posted
16 Apr 2017
Closes
16 May 2017
Sector
Accountancy
Contract Type
Permanent
Hours
Full Time

Audit and Accounts Senior - Bath

Are you looking to join an impressive Top 60 accountancy practice and learn from experts in the finance world?

My client is looking for a confident ACA Qualified or ACA Finalist to join their growing, close-knit office based in Bath. With an office also based in London, you will have the opportunity to work in both the South West and London market, gaining exposure to a plethora of business industries which range in both size and sector.

The role will be predominantly audit focused with around 80% of your time being spent leading and assisting on various audit engagements and the remaining 20% on accounts preparation and tax computations.

If this advert has caught your attention and you want to join a leading firm in a varied audit and accounts role contact Kate Green at Pro-Finance at or call to discuss the position in more detail.

The Pro-Recruitment Group consists of 4 distinct brands: Pro-Tax, Pro-Legal, Pro-Finance and Pro-Education: