RESTAURANT MANAGER - QUALITY FRESH FOOD INDEPENDENT BUSINESS
Restaurant Manager - Quality Fresh Food Independent Business - Job Summary
Our client is currently recruiting for a fantastic Restaurant Manager opportunity in South Manchester. They are a well established independent restaurant business with an emphasis on quality, atmosphere and fun above all else, they are looking for a bright and ambitious Restaurant Manager who is looking to take their career to the next level and be part of an exciting fresh food concept. If you are currently a strong Deputy Manager within a restaurant business, ready to take on your own site then this is the opportunity for you!
Restaurant Manager - Quality Fresh Food Independent Business - Role Responsibility
As General Manager, you will be the face of the business. You will manage the restaurant as a Restaurant Manager should with passion and enthusiasm!
- Running a fantastic and quality fresh food branded restaurant
- Leading and developing a team
- Motivating your team, driving passion for an awesome customer experience
- Stock management and rota organisation
- Ensure excellent Food Hygiene and Health & Safety standards at all times
- Developing structures, processes and systems, having a genuine impact on the way the business operates day to day
- Driving sales and build relationships with local groups, businesses identifying appropriate marketing opportunities
Restaurant Manager - Quality Fresh Food Independent Business - The Ideal Candidate
YOU WILL BE:
- A high performing Restaurant Manager or a strong Deputy Manager ready for their first GM appointment preferably from a fresh-food, full table service background.
- Able to demonstrate a genuine passion for delivering great service
- A real self-starter with tonnes of enthusiasm and a sense of individuality
- A supportive leader who has a passion for coaching and developing their team
YOU WILL HAVE:
- Ideally 2 years of experience at Restaurant/General Manager or Deputy Manager level
- A genuine passion for food and delivering great hospitality to your guests
- Knowledge of P&L, rota and stock management
Detail2Leisure is acting as an employment agency. We are the chosen recruitment partner for many of the UKs leading Leisure & Hospitality Organisations.