Job Title - Quantity Surveyor
Sector - Retail
Salary - £40K - £45K
Location - Bristol
Start Date - ASAP
Due to organic growth, and an increased work volume our client is seeking to appoint a Quantity Surveyor into their Retail Fit-out division.
Our client specialises in Fit-out & Refurb projects, working in various sectors i.e. the Commercial Refurb Sector, Banking Sector and Retail Sector.
Key Skills / Requirements:
- Previous proven experience as a Quantity Surveyor within the Retail sector
- Experience working on multiple projects
- Degree level commercial qualification
- Commercial awareness; track record of profit maximisation whist maintaining client relationship and company values.
- Computer Literate - Strong MS Office skills, Outlook, Word and Excel
- Ability to work as an individual and as part of a team
- Good knowledge of construction methods, and materials.
- Excellent organisational and Time Management skills
- Commercial responsibility for a number of jobs at one time, values ranging from £500k to £2.5m (projects will be predominantly re-fits, extensions and fit out).
- Project will run to a set schedule of rates
- Responsibility for the monitoring of financial progress of projects.
- Continual monitoring of budgets internally and externally
- Monthly valuations and cash flow forecasting.
- Liaison with Client Project Quantity Surveyor/Cost Manager
- Provide support to delivery teams.
- Capable of managing a number of projects at one time.
- Commercial reporting.
- Prepare/submit final accounts
- Arranging payments to Subcontractors
For more information please call Georgina Green on for a confidential chat between the hours of 8.00AM - 5.30PM and click 'Apply Now' to send your CV.