Part-Time Book Keeper
Anne Jagger Recruitment in London are currently working with a fantastic organisation based in Waterloo, who specialise in teaching of languages, primarily English as a foreign language. They do this by providing tutors, books and online learning platforms.
We are helping them to find the perfect bookkeeper who will manage the daily accounting functions resulting in the production of monthly management accounts within Sage.
- Prepare monthly balance sheet reconciliations including controlling and reconciling company bank accounts, fixed asset registers, debtors, prepayments and accruals
- Process payments via online bank accounts and cheques
- Manage company bank accounts
- Process and control sales invoices
- Maintain structure of accounts as business needs change
- Preparation of quarterly VAT return
- Preparing schedules of invoices to be paid for cash flow purposes
- Experienced book keeper, preferably within multiple sectors
- Self starter who is comfortable working in a small team
- Sage 50 is absolutely essential
- Well organised
- Attention to detail and time efficient
- Competent IT skills including Outlook, Word and Excel
This is a permanent position initially for 3 days per week paying £32k pro rata. This role has the potential to go full-time but that isn't essential.
The role can be flexible for either 2 or 3 days per week.
Flexible around home and office working and also spreading the time over different days.
The role will be based in Waterloo area of London and is reporting to the Finance Director.
Please do also visit our website www.annejagger.com to see the full range of our current vacancies as we do not advertise ALL of our available opportunities.
Anne Jagger Recruitment in London is an employment agency and employment business.
Please note that no terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of a person's gender, age, marital status, religion, colour, age, race, disability or sexual orientation. Each candidate will be assessed only in accordance with their skills, qualifications and abilities to perform the tasks of the specific role.
If you do not hear back from Anne Jagger Recruitment in London within 7 days, unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please continue to view the website for other opportunities.