Account Manager (Office based) - Wimbledon
Carlton Recruitment is holding a Candidate registration day in Wimbledon on Thursday 20th April!
We will be recruiting for a variety of exciting temporary and permanent positions. If you’re currently looking for your next opportunity then pop in with your CV and passport and introduce yourself. We’ll talk you through our latest vacancies and get to know what you’re after in your career!
Thursday 20th April between 9:00 am - 5:30pm The Old Town Hall, 4, Queens Road, Wimbledon, London SW19 8YB
Please phone our Wimbledon office if you need to visit outside of hours. We look forward to seeing you.
Account Manager (Office based)
Are you a recent graduate looking for a role in Sales? We have the role for you!
Your role will include:
- Maximising promotional product sales opportunities and profitability from promotional product customers
- Converting new leads, researching and addressing opportunities, and ensuring growth within the assigned client
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Develop and maintain relationships within all key departments for assigned existing clients, including, but not limited to, sales, marketing and procurement contacts
- Understand client business initiatives, sales and marketing strategy, brand strategy, event schedules, ad campaigns, anniversaries, product introductions, in order to proactively present product ranges and secure merchandise orders
- Makes sales calls and presents existing products and services to customers and prospects
- Maintains up-to-date knowledge of company’s product lines and processes, sales philosophy, and industry conditions
- Responsible for sourcing, pricing and purchasing items on behalf of the customer
- Hits KPIs on a weekly basis as set by European Sales Manager & European Supply Manager
- Other duties may be assigned aligned with the business requirements by the European Sales Manager or European Supply Manager
- 1-3 years sourcing experience in the promotional products industry
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong relationship and interpersonal skills
- Sensitive to different cultures
- Strong selling and presentation skills
- Fluent English - spoken and written, additional European language(s) an advantage
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Time management skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Good computer skills
- SAP experience a plus
Unfortunately, due to the high number of applications currently being received, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.