Property Claims Technician
Thurston Smith Appointments are pleased to work with a market leading adjusters who have over 2,100 staff in the UK with offices across the country as well as offices in over 60 countries worldwide. This is a great opportunity to join one of the largest global adjusters coupled with a strong package on offer.
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced claims technician to join their property team and would be ideal for someone who is looking to deal with more High value and complex commercial property claims.
Working alongside the property adjusters you will assist and manage to make the right decision on each claim, you will work directly with the property adjuster to gather evidence and work with third parties to provide full account details and handle the claims from cradle to grave.
Skills & experience
- Be experienced in dealing with high value household and / or commercial property damage insurance claims
- Superb communications skills - listening and acting upon information given
- The ability to work on your own initiative and take ownership of your own caseload of claims
- Develop and maintain a close working relationship with the customers, to promote customer satisfaction during all stages of the claim.
- Understanding and empathy when required
- Be able to priorities your workload on a daily basis
- Ideally be educated to an advanced level
- Dip CII/cert CILA qualified or willing to work towards this qualification
If you think that you have the skills and experience required for this role and would like to apply, please click on the Apply button below or contact Salvatore Colella at Thurston Smith Appointments.
About Thurston Smith
Thurston Smith Appointments have been delivering successful recruitment services to the UK and international insurance markets since 2009. With a dedicated team of Insurance Specialist Recruitment Consultants, we are proud to serve candidates nationwide. Our reputation of excellence within the industry has been established by engaging with high calibre candidates, striving for a superior level of professionalism and ensuring candidates career aspirations are achieved.
Thurston Smith Appointments will treat your application with the strictest of confidence.
We would like to thank all applicants for their interest in our vacancy. Please note, only the candidates short-listed will be contacted.