Supervisor - Camborne £14,500 ( Pro Rata ) 22 hours
We are currently looking for a Supervisor (22.5 hours per week) to help drive performance in our clients store in Camborne.
As a Supervisor, you will be required to assist in all store activities. Your main responsibility will be to maximise the stores business performance by increasing sales and reducing costs through well managed operational controls.
You will enjoy being on the shop floor, driving sales and providing exceptional customer service to everyone that walks through the door.
Alongside this you’ll assist with staff recruitment and training to ensure that each member of staff reaches their fullest potential and enjoys being a member of Team Twenty One!
The Ideal Candidate:
- You will have experience of maximising business performance, increasing sales and reducing costs.
- Have fantastic creative merchandising skills with the ability to build effective teams and lead them with vision.
- You should posses fashion retail experience and a firm understanding of KPIs and how you drive them.
- You should be self-motivated, ambitious and posses excellent team-leading abilities.
Training & Benefits:
- In return, you will gain extensive knowledge and training, a competitive salary, staff discount and a stakeholder pension scheme.
- Store Twenty One offers fantastic career development opportunities as well as realistic opportunities to progress.
So, if you are enthusiastic and looking to develop your career in a fast paced, energetic fashion environment then we want to hear from you!