Production Team Leader - UK Leading Supplier
Production leader in a UK leading supplier . Managing the day to day operations of your Production Line, ensuring your Production Line plan is achieved and all orders are met to the set requirements through efficient management and coordination of product, machinery and staff.
My client is a UK leading supplier within the FMCG sector and supplies to major retailers and manufacturers.
The business breeds and develops new varieties, grows, washes, selects and packs fresh produce for the retail, wholesale and service sectors.
My client boasts the largest and most diverse grower base in the UK.
Founded over 40 years ago, the business has become a major player in the UK but it remains loyal to its roots and maintains a strong local identity.
- Actively contribute to the decision making process for operational improvement
- Support your team by hands on approach
- Ensure output targets are achieved for your Production Line
- Organise resource to ensure your teams quality, output and efficiency targets are met
- Ensure downtime is monitored and recorded for improvement purposes.
- Lead, develop, motivate and communicate with your team
- Organise monthly team meetings and deliver regular team briefings
- Attend and participate in daily Production meetings if required, communicating and agreeing all planned activities with relevant staff
The Ideal Production Team Leader will have the following:
- A record of significantly improving individual and team performance
- Proven leader
- Strong Communicator
- Previous working in a manufacturing environment
- Lean Manufacturing background advantageous
£21500 plus overtime
Night-shift role - 4 on/ 4 off