Campaign Delivery Executive
The National Trust has invested significantly in the implementation of a best-of-breed campaign engine solution, Adobe Campaign. This toolset is designed to optimise our omni-channel interactions with all our supporters to ensure we are maximising engagement through relevancy.
What it's like to work here
We provide the best possible working environment for you throughout the building whilst also promoting and fostering a sociable Heelis Community. Do great things for us and we’ll do great things for you and your career.
Heelis is the Central Office for the National Trust; it was named after one of the Trust’s biggest benefactors Mrs William Heelis, There are approximately 500 staff from across the Trust’s directorates, including the Executive team and the Director General, are based here.
Heelis was designed to be highly sustainable and has won a number of nationally recognised awards.Designed by Feilden Clegg Bradley Architects in 2005, this architectural gem uses timber from our woodlands and wool from Herdwick sheep grazed on Trust farmlands, to help make Heelis a unique working environment.
PLEASE NOTE: This is a 10 month fixed term contract.
What you'll be doing
Working as part of the Supporter Data Team, the Campaign Delivery Executive is instrumental in supporting the roll-out of our new campaign engine, Adobe Campaign. The implementation of Adobe Campaign is a key component in our drive to deliver targeted supporter communications using our Single Supporter View (SSV) database to ensure we are communicating in a relevant, engaging and timely way with all our supporters.
Working within a small team you’ll be one of the 'go to’ people for all Adobe Campaign issues within brand and marketing and across the Trust’s regional hubs, helping resolve queries and escalating to the campaign manager where appropriate. You’ll ensure we design and execute our campaigns so that we can accurately measure their performance.
Who we're looking for
Coming to us from a similar role, you will be able to use campaign management tools and be comfortable using coding to undertake data manipulation. With a keen eye for quality and accuracy you will be familiar working with single customer view datasets and accustomed to working in a fast paced and dynamic environment. We’d also like you to have:
- Knowledge of the implementation and optimisation of data driven and automated campaign solutions.
- Experience of campaign management tools, preferably Adobe Campaign (Neolane), or similar tools such as Affinuim, SDL (Alterian), Silverpop, SAS Marketing Automation or Faststats.
- Knowledge of current data protection act legislation and its practical application in the direct marketing environment.
- Understanding of integrated marketing campaigns with an emphasis on delivery through digital channels.
- Ability to assimilate significant amounts of data into structured learning.
And it will be helpful if you can demonstrate the following experience on your CV/application;
- Experience of direct marketing, CRM and the use of technologies to optimise engagement programmes.
- Understanding of the impact of data quality issues on marketing effectiveness
Looking after you
- Health cash plan - from as little as £2.81 per month for you and your dependents
- Pension contribution match up to 10%
- EAP and proactive Health and Wellbeing
- Discounted gym membership
Looking after your career
- Grow your career through professional training courses across the Trust
- Develop your skills with an internal secondment
- Pay review linked to values and behaviours, commitment to progression
- Income protection due to illness
Unique to Us
- Work in some of the most beautiful, iconic and unique locations in the UK
- Free entry to NT properties for you, a guest and your children (under 18)
- 20% off in our retail and catering outlets
- Discount up to 35% off a National Trust holiday cottage booking