Maintenance Engineer - Night Shift
Our client designs, develops and manufactures innovative plastic packaging solutions. They are a forward thinking, growing organisation.
As Maintenance Engineer your role will be to integrate into the Engineering Team, maintain the robotic and ancillary equipment and deliver the planned maintenance schedule. Your responsibilities will be:
- To work in an efficient and safe manner on breakdown repairs on automated equipment
- To support and implement progressive improvements of our existing manufacturing automation processes working with both internal and external resources.
- To work with other teams within the business to deliver a common goal.
- To be included in continuous improvement initiatives to drive efficiency through the business.
- Participate in a safe working environment and that safe working practices are adhered to at all times.
- To comply with all company rules, regulations and procedures at all times and adopt good working practices.
- Mentoring and develop colleagues
- To deliver improvement targets (OEE) within your area of responsibility
- Assist other engineers with production breakdowns as and when required.
The ideal candidatemust be an experienced Engineer, either electrical and/or mechanical. You will also have the following skills and attributes:
- Self-motivated, always looking to improve the equipment effectiveness.
- Experience of working in an injection moulding production environment is a definite advantage
- Team player, good use of initiative
- Salary £30,762 per annum
- Contractual overtime is available @ 20% of salary
- 33 days’ annual leave (includes 8 Bank Holidays)
- Share Saver Scheme
- Pension Free
- Onsite Parking
- Subsidised Canteen
We thank you for your application and advise you that due to the high volume of applications that we currently receive, if we have not contacted you within 14 days your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. Pip Consultancy are committed to promoting equal opportunities regardless of age, gender, religion, belief, race, sexuality or disability. We operate as an employment agency and employment business.