Internal Audit Manager
My client is a FTSE 250 Pharmaceutical company based in West London. They are a looking for an Internal Audit Manager to manage a team of 3 in their UK office. There will also be a small team to manage in Spain.
Based in London, the successful candidate will be responsible for the delivery of audits. On top of your time in London, there will also be international travel. Travel will only be to Europe.
- To work with the Head of Audit in the planning of business and financial audits.
- Working closely with the internal auditors in the planning and the delivery of internal audit reporting.
- You will be required to perform internal audit field work in London and international offices
- You will need to be able to commit to 30% European travel.
- Successfully manage a team of 3 in the UK and 2 in Spain.
The successful candidate will have:
- Will need to be ACA/ACCA/CIMA/CIA qualified.
- A strong background with over 2 years experience in internal audit, and preferably started out in the Big 4.
- The ability to work autonomously and run projects to a high standard, whilst managing your time successfully.
- The ability to work well in part of a hard working team and manage own workload.
- Experience in report writing is essential.
- Strong analytical skills are essential.
- Spanish speaking is desirable.