Hudson James Human Capital Group is proud to be supporting a rapidly expanding organisation based in Leeds to recruit a commercially minded Management Accountant. Our Client is a market leading manufacturing organisation, which has extensive plans in place to double turnover within the next 3 years, by which point the appointed candidate will be expected to have progressed through their career to a senior level within the organisation.
Reporting to the Financial Controller, the Management Accountant will be responsible for:
- Preparing and reviewing weekly and period end close including P&L and balance sheets.
- Preparation of month end management accounts.
- Preparation and analysis of weekly and monthly management reports.
- Profit margin analysis.
- Budget preparation.
- Working alongside non-finance teams to implement KPI’s to drive sales performance.
- Managing a small team - setting objectives, mentoring and carrying out performance reviews.
You will be a Qualified (ACCA/ACA/CIMA) Accountant with advanced excel experience, strong report writing experience and strong practical experience within a Management Accounts position.
In return, my Client is offering:
- Competitive base salary
- Individual performance related bonus
- Exceptional opportunity for career progression
- Private Healthcare
- Company Pension
If you would like to discuss the role further, please apply without delay with your up to date CV.