Client Relationship Manager
Title: Client Relationship Manager
Salary: £30,000 per annum pro rata
Contract Type: Permanent, Full Time (40 Hours Per Week)
To Start: ASAP and first suitable applicant will be appointed
My Learning Cloud was born from the desire to transform the skills of people and business with really high quality, innovative and engaging multi-device learning on a platform that empowers the learner and drives compliance within organisations.
We are now the leading provider of online learning solutions for Care, Support and Health and are recruiting to support its expansion plans.
We have an exciting role within our organisation for an experienced Client Relationship Manager to join us to help support us as we grow.
We are looking for a person who can work within the team or on their own and take ownership, control and responsibility for all key accounts allocated, and develop new profitable accounts each month.
Key Responsibilities of a Client relationship Manager:
• Own day to day relationships with all key clients, arrange and attend new and existing relationship review meetings to ensure continued excellent relationships are maintained
• Develop new profitable accounts each month by identify, qualify and following up leads, working alongside the team to deliver against sales target
• Present and propose learning solutions, through telephone calls, written proposals and screen-share
• Arrange face to face presentations with qualified leads, managing diary commitments where necessary
• Be 100% accountable for the sales process at every stage from identification, lead qualification to closed-won, up-selling where possible
• Attend marketing events and exhibitions as required
• Keep accurate sales and forecasts records
• Making outgoing telemarketing calls
• Prepare written presentation, proposals and price quotations, giving presentations and briefings to customers as needed
• Understand the product range, solutions and offerings
• Identify and manage contract renewals ensuring custom is retained where possible
Essential Criteria for the role of Client relationship Manager:
• Consultative sales experience with a genuine ability to understand our clients’ business
• Experience of speaking to both technical and non-technical clients
• Experience of business to business sales
• Excellent communication skills and you write with fluency and clarity, your presentation are engaging and convincing and your conversations excite and inspire.
• Proven track record of working towards and exceeding sales targets and are able to close business efficiently and effectively.
• Excellent listening skills
• A understanding of the care, health, housing sectors
• IT literate - Microsoft Office, email, Salesforce, social media etc
• Clean/full driving licence and a willingness to travel within the UK
• Able to negotiate with all levels of an organisation
Being a Social Enterprise, My Learning Cloud holds a unique position in the market and it has been built on our core values of quality, innovation and creativity. Our clients come to us because they know we are experts in learning and development for the Care, Support and Health sectors. We are passionate about delivering innovate multi device learning on a learning platform that really understands the sectors needs.
If you are interested in applying for this exciting role, we can’t wait to hear from you! Click 'Apply’ to forward your details; please be sure to include your current CV along with a covering letter explaining why you think you would be suitable for the role. We will then contact you directly to discuss the role and take you through some questions that will help us to ensure this is the right opportunity for you.
Suitable candidates will be invited to attend an interview, which we are currently looking to arrange for 24th April 2017.