Marketing & Lead Generation Co-ordinator
The Discovery ADR Group is a rapidly expanding talent acquisition and talent management organisation. Fundamentally, we make it easier for companies to attract develop and retain exceptional talent within their businesses.
We have grown exponentially from our humble beginnings in graduate recruitment to become well recognised for exceptional results, efficiencies and service delivery both domestically and internationally. We are particularly strong in the food, manufacturing and engineering sectors.
We are actually quite unique in our diversity and the scope of our expertise, recognised for providing innovative and sustainable solutions for companies looking for talent, from interns and graduates through to senior executive positions across the globe.
Over the last 18 years we have built an enviable reputation as a business, clearly defined by the commitment to excellence and the results we deliver. We are a values-driven business, where hard work and integrity is recognised and rewarded. Every single member of the team plays a massively important part in our success.
WHAT’S THE JOB?
Reporting to the Marketing Manager you will work closely with the Sales division to generate leads and enquiries for our core services.
Utilising your expertise and experience you will nurture leads and build relationships with prospects, creating opportunities for the Sales Consultants to progress and close.
This role is focused on the pre-sales process. Your proactive lead generation and nurturing will enable the Sales Consultants to meet, progress and close new business, advancing Discovery’s growth.
Duties and Key Responsibilities
- Targeted lead generation, identifying organisations who have a need for our expertise and a desire to solve their people-related problems.
- Administer direct contact marketing through social media platforms and email campaigns.
- Nurture and develop relationships with prospects through the implementation of a series of touch points and interactions designed to engage our target audience.
- Proactively administer the CRM system, maintaining the integrity of the data.
- Tracking data and conducting analysis to observe trends and identify opportunities.
- Support the Sales Consultants with writing proposals, drawing up contracts and general sales administration.
- Identify networking opportunities for the Sales Consultants and Directors and, if appropriate, attend networking events to generate warm leads and welcome enquiries.
OUR IDEAL PERSON
- Have 1-3 years experience in a marketing or sales environment.
- Have a track record of personal and academic success, possessing strong numeracy and literacy skills. A degree is advantageous but not essential.
- Possess excellent analytical and problem solving abilities and able to interpret data and make recommendations on the findings.
- Excellent communication skills, inter-personal skills and high standards of presentation.
- Excellent time management and organisational skills, with an eye for detail.
- IT literate including working knowledge of databases, Excel and CRM systems.
- Be well versed with social media and digital platforms such as LinkedIn, having an awareness of their use in a B2B marketing/sales environment.
- Be able to multi-task and prioritise a heavy and varied workload, working to strict deadlines.
- Possess a strong work ethic and personal resilience.
- Possess and use initiative.
- Be flexible, adaptable, reliable and wholly committed to doing the best job possible.
- Possess drive, desire and determination to succeed.
- A genuine interest in the recruitment sector.
- Live in the Birmingham area or be willing to relocate.
JOIN THE TEAM!
We are committed to developing our employees and providing an excellent remuneration and benefits package. Our culture is highly encouraging and supportive.
It’s not all work though; we take time to celebrate our successes with company days out, monthly drinks nights, a quarterly dining club, monthly breakfast meetings, rewards and incentives.
All in all, we are a great company to work with!
We are passionate about our people and will provide you with all of the training and support that you will need to be successful.