Internal Sales Coordinator
Internal Sales Coordinator
Sector: Packaging Distribution
Package: Basic salary £18,000-£22,000 plus Bonus/OTE & Excellent PLC Benefits
Macfarlane Group PLC is the UK’s largest packaging distributor and we are currently seeking to appoint an experienced internal sales person to work at our Wakefield site. As a business, we are passionate about providing fully integrated and innovative packaging solutions through outstanding customer service. Enjoying consistent year on year growth, we offer a dynamic product portfolio, working with some of the biggest names in the industry to offer our customers a niche and bespoke service. As a Group we are continuing to grow significantly and always keen to attract dynamic new sales professionals to our company.
Outbound Sales Development Coordinator
Reporting to the Commercial Manager your responsibilities will include:
- Making outbound calls to engage with customers, understand their business and grow our trading relationship
- Re-connecting with lapsed accounts and down-spending accounts to rebuild and cement relationships
- Pro-actively identify, target and contact new customers
- Administration of orders, quotations and queries
- Liaising within the business to ensure exceptional customer service is fulfilled
Do you have the correct profile?
To be considered for this role:
- You must be able to multi-task and prioritise your own workload and enjoy working within a small office team environment.
- Strong customer relationship skills and a good level of general numeracy/mathematics is also important.
- A background in B2B telesales/internal sales roles would be beneficial but not essential.
- You will be motivated by a sales targeted environment and able to use interpersonal skills to win and develop business.
- Packaging sector experience is not essential as full product training shall be provided
- A reasonable level of MS Office would be of benefit.
Macfarlane Group offer:
- An attractive basic starting salary along with a rewarding sales incentive/bonus scheme.
- Flexible employee benefits incorporating the following:
- Up to 33 days annual leave (*includes bank holidays and service increase after five years)
- Additional holiday purchasing scheme
- Contributory pension
- Health scheme
- Childcare vouchers
- Employee discount scheme
- Macfarlane Group is also dedicated to maximising every employee’s potential by providing career development plans and pathways in an environment that fosters personal growth and continuous improvement.
How to apply/next steps
We are seeking to appoint the successful applicant ASAP and interviews shall be arranged to take place at our Wakefield site. To make an application please simply click ‘apply’ ensuring that your CV is up to date and relevant. Please note that all shortlisted candidates can expect to hear back from us within no more than ten working days of making their application. If you do not therefore hear back within that timeframe, please assume that your approach has not been successful on this particular occasion.
NO RECRUITMENT AGENCIES PLEASE