Strategic Financial Planning Analyst
Working closely with the Director, Strategic Planning, the Finance Analyst will be responsible for generating sales reports to support the needs of the Sales teams and ensure they have the current sales information available.
My client are a US media giant who are known for their innovation, fun spirit and amazing programmes.
This role would be a business partner to the programmatic ad sales function as well as provide support to our ad sales heads on executive level presentations for their respective regions. This role will also own our monthly reporting package which is circulated to the Global Sales team and is a key resource to the Director of Strategy.
- Provide sales reporting to communicate sales performance to Senior Management. Responsible for working directly with efforts sales teams across multiple international markets to quantify weekly / monthly / quarterly / yearly performances relative to budgets and targets.
- Assist in the preparation of Budgets and Long Range plans
- Produce ad-hoc management reports. The reports can range from pricing and inventory, management to category and client detail revenue, and entail working with revenue and traffic databases to sift through data, analyse and eventually extract and synthesise key relevant information.
- Research / Analytical mind set
- Advanced Excel skills
- Access database skills and familiarity with reporting systems
- Excellent data analysis, presentation, written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to handle multiple projects, ability to prioritize, meet deadlines
- Ability to prioritize
- Relevant, at 2+ years' experience preferably at digital media agency, digital media owner
- Fluent with Microsoft office (particularly PowerPoint and Excel)
Competitive Salary and Benefits