A leading international Law firm with a prestigious client base and an extensive service offering is recruiting for a Legal Cashier to join the finance team in Leeds.
This is a key role as part of the core finance team that provides a quality service to the firm and its clients. Specific duties of the role include:
- Processing Client and Office account payments in line with SAR's
- Processing Client and Office account receipts
- Supporting international offices with multi-currency transactions
- Placing client money on and off deposit as required
- Bank reconciliations for both Client and Office accounts
- Ensuring continuous compliance with Solicitors Accounts Rules and the international equivalents
- Processing foreign currency transactions
- Providing complex interest calculations on request.
The firm offers an excellent working environment with a comprehensive benefits package and multiple opportunities for personal development both locally in Leeds and further afield.
To be considered for this opportunity you will need previous Legal Cashiering experience and be able to demonstrate a good working knowledge of Solicitors Accounts Rules and VAT. The role is best suited to a professional individual who enjoys working in a fast paced, dynamic and challenging environment.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.