Professional Recruitment is delighted to be assisting our client, a leading Insurance business, in their search for a New Business Insurance Consultant to join their busy and successful team in Bristol. A new product line is being launched within the Construction sector and this role is to develop and grow this area through new business initiatives and develop relationships with new and existing clients.
You will be responsible for:
- Working closely with Head of Care and Team leaders to achieve the business plan
- Capitalising on new business leads and quotes through to appointment including negotiations with Underwriting
- Deliver agreed individual sales targets
- Build, maintain and manage other relationships, e.g. with allotted key stakeholders, prospects, clients, partners and suppliers, all in line with the business plan
- Provide training and support to colleagues involved with new business campaigns
- Provide consistently high quality service to clients
- Ensure compliance with FCA and other relevant audit recommendations
- Identify complaints and action/escalate them promptly and in accordance with business procedures
- Keep senior management informed of any potential or actual issues and risks that face the business with a proposed resolution where possible
- Undertake projects and ad hoc duties as directed by your manager or other authorised individuals
The ideal candidate will be sales orientated with a proven sales track record. It is essential that you are self motivated and have excellent communication skills. The client will be looking for a candidate that has knowledge of relevant industry regulations and their implications as well as a minimum of 1 year’s commercial insurance experience. To be successful in this role you will be expected to be an effective negotiator with a keen eye for accuracy and to have good numeric skills. Finally you must be IT Literate with a good working knowledge of Windows, Word, Power Point, Excel & Outlook applications.