Business Development Executive - Membership
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Membership Development Executive to join our client, a professional institute on a fixed term contract based in the West End.
They are looking for a dynamic and proactive Membership Development Executive to help develop and grow the membership base who will report directly to the Head of Membership.
- Develop and deliver the Membership recruitment plan to meet agreed annual targets
- Develop new business relationships to generate new income
- Covert new business through face to face meetings / events / direct communication / telephone / email to meet agreed annual targets
- Develop and manage initiatives and campaigns to raise the profile and awareness of services to potential members
- Develop, manage and profile a comprehensive prospect database to ensure data is accurate and up-to-date
- Attending events and workshops throughout the year, both as an organiser and attendee
- Some travel is required across the UK to present to and covert new business
- Previous Business Development experience in a sales environment
- Ability to demonstrate delivery against targets and the impact on bottom line figures
- Excellent knowledge of CRM database management
- Experience of presenting to and engaging with clients at a senior level to win business
- Strong communication skills - Written, oral, email, telephone and presentation
- Excellent customer service skills - an outward facing approach to winning business
- Ability to consider opportunities to recruit new members and assess the risk or impact
- Cross selling where required
If you match the above criteria please apply today!
Huntress does not discriminate on the grounds of 'protected characteristics' as defined under the Equality Act and other relevant UK legislation.
Huntress acts as a Recruitment Agency in relation to all Permanent roles and as a Recruitment Business in relation to all Temporary roles.
PLEASE NOTE: We can only consider applications from candidates who have the right to work in the UK.