Position: IT Assistant
Hours of Work: 40 Hours per week. (Additional working patterns may be required, including some weekend work for which you will be paid overtime).
Location: London SE11-6NQ.
Salary: £18K DOE + Paid Overtime.(Permanent Position)
Target: Experienced IT Assistant.
Pimlico Plumbers are London's largest independent Service & Maintenance Company. Due to company expansion, we now have an immediate requirement for an IT Assistant who will report directly to the head of IT. The ideal candidate will have previous in-house IT experience and will be a motivated and able to work in a fast paced environment. You will be based at our head office in Central London.
- Assist in the maintenance of the servers, workstations and related peripherals.
- To be responsible for maintaining stocks of all print consumables, placing orders as requested.
- Able to maintain a fully up to date inventory of all hardware and software.
- Assisting in the installation of new and existing hardware and software.
- Responsible for the setup of new PCs and users, including relevant other hardware as required. Making sure that all the hardware is left in a "ready" state for use.
- To provide technical support for all company users.
- Setting up engineer’s mobile phone and keeping records of equipment.
- Assist in the development and maintenance of the web site.
- Undertake ad-hoc daily tasks as required.
- Responsible for ensuring daily backups are completed both for main site and shop.
- Fault troubleshooting and resolving problems or issues in a quick and efficiently manner.
- Liaising with site managers to facilitate desk relocations as required moving PC’s/Phones etc.
- Good understanding of Microsoft Office products.
- Ability to learn / adapt quickly.
- Previous support Experience, Ideally from an In-House role.
- Relevant Qualification or working towards.
- Positive Can-Do attitude.
- Able to Communicate effectively with colleagues and stakeholders throughout the business.
- Able to multi task.
- Smart in appearance.
In return for your skills and experience, you will receive:
- A Competitive salary.
- 20 days Annual Leave + Bank Holidays.
- Paid overtime available.
- Free Corporate Clothing.
- Onsite Gym with free personal training sessions once a week.
- Free massage sessions at work once a week.
- Subsidised onsite canteen.
Hours of Work:
You will be contracted to work a 40 hour week. Plus an additional 8 hour shift every other weekend for which you will be paid overtime. Your specific hours of work and details of breaks will be as defined by your Manager in accordance with operational requirements. Employees are expected to be co-operative in working outside their normal hours as necessary to cope with varying situations and workloads. You may be required to work additional hours, including weekends as authorised by the needs of the business. For any additional hours worked you will be paid at your basic rate of pay or given alternative time off in lieu.
Pimlico Plumbers has a positive commitment to the promotion of Equal Opportunities for all employees and prospective employees. All applicants will be considered on their merits regardless of race, colour, ethnic or national origin, nationality, disability, sex, marital status, religious belief, sexual orientation or any other grounds not related to their ability to work safely and effectively for Pimlico Plumbers Ltd.