Facilities Layout Engineer
Facilities Plant Layout Engineer
Cummins is a place big enough to coach and develop a global workforce and create the world’s leading clean, engine technology. We’re also small enough for you to find your fit and personal passion with a team of dependable, innovative thinkers who are developing their careers within a diverse, inclusive, empowering environment.
Learn more about this role and how you can begin Working Right.
Our Power Systems Business Unit delivers reliable, durable, high performing products to our global partners. Working in an innovative space, you’ll develop high tech solutions that will fuel your advanced career skill set and empower you to own your career. Our integrated businesses demand the talents and creativity of individuals with a wide range of skills and experience.
This is an exciting opportunity in Daventry for a Facilities Plant Layout Engineer.
Cummins England is where you can work on industry leading engineering projects such as designing and improving our excellent test cells.
Your impact will be seen in these and other ways:
- Keeping up to date CAD drawings (both production area and offices)
- Managing improvement projects on site
- Working closely with all teams on site improving production
- Assists with budget planning and tracking
Skills and Experience Required:
- Able to produce detailed CAD drawings of a manufacturing facility
- Stakeholder Management And Communication - Identifies, engages and
manages stakeholders on a project or groups of projects.
- Understands the basic high-level tasks for each functional area on a
- Work closely with contractors on site - ensuring work is completed on
Required Education, Licenses or Certifications
- Completed a full apprenticeship (HNC or HND would be an advantage)
- Any external CAD training/ certificates would be an advantage
Compensation and Benefits
£28800 and £33500 dependant on experience and qualifications.
8% company bonus
At Cummins, we are dedicated to diversity in the workplace and we are committed to a policy of treating all our employees and job applicants equally. No employee or potential employee will receive less favourable treatment because of any protected characteristic.