LVI Fraud Legal Advisor
We are currently working in partnership with this expanding legal firm in Chelmsford for an experienced LVI Fraud Executive.
The key purpose of the role is:
- Reviewing all allegations of Fraud, LVI and late presentation
- Ensuring the file meets the transfer criteria
- Providing guidance if the claim doesn't meet the transfer criteria
- Risk assessing the claim to assess prospects
- Calling the client to discuss the allegations
- Retaining the file until client contact is made
- Assessing the clients credibility
- losing any files with poor prospects and advising the client accordingly
- Allocating any credible clients to the appropriate Fee Earner.
The company offers great, secure and busy working conditions, with real career development opportunities. An outstanding benefits package and fully supportive working environment.
You must have previous experience of dealing with LVI Fraud claims.
This is a full time position working Monday to Friday 09.00 - 17.00
Job Place Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.