Account Manager - Spider. The Region`s Fixed Fee Web Recruiters are currently supporting a privately-owned company with over 25 years` experience in the screen printing, embroidery and promotional merchandise industry in their search for an Account Manager to be based in Haverhill.
As the Account Manager, you will be the main point of contact for a key client who is currently showing massive growth, with the potential to quickly become our largest single account.
Key responsibilities will also include:
- Produce quotations using price guidelines
- Actively search for suitable products for upcoming campaigns as set out by clients
- Work towards agreed deadlines
- Travel to client offices when required to present product ranges and ideas, offering help and support
- Liaise with the Production departments to ensure the potential orders & dispatch dates are realistic & achievable
- Ensure that all software systems are utilised fully to allow the management team to produce accurate reports.
- Analyse customer buying activity & report inconsistencies to the Sales Director for amendment
- Attending monthly meetings with clients at their offices in Surrey to discuss upcoming projects
Skills and attributes required:
- Experience within a similar role desirable
- Ability to build strong lasting client relationships
- Excellent communication skills both verbal/written and face to face
- Ability to problem solve and negotiate
- Fantastic customer service skills
- Good organisational and administration skills, being able to work to very tight deadlines
- Excellent interpersonal skills
On offer is a salary £25,000 + plus commission. If you have the relevant skills and experience and would like to join this incredibly successful company, please apply by forwarding an up to date CV as soon as possible. We look forward to hearing from you. A full UK driving licence is essential due to the travel involved in the role.
This vacancy is being advertised by Spider. The Regions Fixed Fee Web Recruitment Company. We provide an online recruitment advertising and employee selection service in Suffolk, Norfolk, Essex and Cambridgeshire.
Additional keywords: account management, business development, customer service, manager, invoicing, admin,
By applying for this role you give permission for Spider to submit your personal information contained within your CV or any other relevant information provided in order for the prospective employer to review your application for the specific role applied for. Spider Web Recruiters will not submit or use your personal information for any other purposes other than for searching for alternative employment.