A successful and growing business in North Yorkshire, easily accessible from many of the major road networks, is recruiting for a Payroll Administrator to join the team.
The business is a large PLC organisation with operations across the UK, and so can provide excellent career development opportunities both locally and nationally. The Payroll Administrator position is part of the large finance team, reporting to the Payroll Manager and with responsibility for the timely and accurate processing of a large, complex weekly and monthly payroll.
Specific duties include:
- The processing and administration of all aspects of the weekly and monthly payroll cycles.
- Management of the terms of employment for new starters and leavers
- Management of employees personal records
- Recording and monitoring absence data for statutory payments
- Administration of all legislative documentation including P45, P46, court orders, student loans etc
This is a fantastic role for someone with at least some basic payroll experience who wants to join a large, progressive and fast paced organisation that can provide excellent benefits as well as the opportunity for personal development and progression.
To be considered for the role you will need some previous experience of payroll management, as well as good systems skills, excellent communication skills and the a very good level of attention to detail.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.