Qualified/Part Qaulified Accountant
My client, a well established and respected Accountancy Practice in Peterborough are looking to bring in an experienced and qualified Accountant to report directly into the Partners and Senior Management. This is a a fantastic opportunity to handle your own varied client portfolio and gain the opportunity to progress within this expanding Accountancy Practice.
The role will require you to:
- Undertake audit work for limited companies
- Prepare annual statutory accounts for limited companies and annual accounts for sole traders and partnerships
- Prepare corporate tax computations
- Communicate regularly with clients to ensure that any queries that do arise are delay with in a efficient manner
- Supervise and review the junior member's in the team
- Deal with any ad-hoc work that may arise
You must hold a relevant accountancy qualification (ACA/ACCA or equivalent) and have experience working within practice, handling a varied client portfolio. A proven record of managing/supervising teams in previous roles is preferred but not essential. Excellent verbal and written communication skills are essential.