Divisional Financial Accountant
A prestigious business operating in the service sector and with offices in multiple international locations is recruiting a Management Accountant to join the central Finance team, to based in offices in Leeds city centre very close to the train station.
The business offers its employees the opportunity to gain extensive experience in a highly corporate, commercial environment with the chance to develop an international career across its multiple locations.
Reporting to a Senior Finance Manager and with responsibility for all financial management information relating to a specific business unit, you will be the main finance business partner contact for non-finance colleagues.
- Work closely with finance and non-finance colleagues to prepare budgets
- Prepare financial statements including P&L, balance sheet reconciliations, cost reports and variance analysis
- Manage work in progress reports with variance analysis to ensure tight cost control
- Work with senior finance colleagues to identify and reduce cost
- Monthly and weekly finance reports including detailed flash reporting and commentary
We are looking for a passionate and technically competent accountant with previous experience from the service sector who wants to be part of a large, collaborative business that is committed to excellence across its operations. Specific experience is likely to include:
- Qualified accountant either CIMA / ACCA / ACA
- Strong technical accounting skills and the ability to interpret financial information in a concise and logical way
- Strong analytical skills
- Well developed networking skills with the ability to build strong relationships
- A track record of producing concise and informative reports to tight deadlines.
On offer is a competitive salary and excellent benefits package, along with the chance to join a market leading, international business operating in a stable sector.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.