Associate Director - Debt Markets UK
Michael Page Treasury are working with a fast growing financial risk consultancy, who are looking for a new Associate Director to join the business during a time of real success for the business.
Having merged with another market leading consultancy last year, this boutique firm is continuing with their ambitious growth plans in 2017.
This role is with the UK Social Housing team principally to provide treasury advice but also debt advisory services, funding advice, and general market analysis.
- Client responsibility - leading and managing treasury advisory for a number of clients
- Advising clients on treasury activities and strategies
- Advising clients on the implementation of treasury strategy
- Preparing and presenting pitches to win new clients
- Overseeing/ preparing financial modelling and analysis
- Overseeing/producing client briefing notes and analysis
- Derivative valuations, restructuring and accounting advice
- Liaison with other team members on transactions where necessary
- In time advising clients on credit ratings and capital markets transactions
- Previous experience gained in either a treasury, debt advisory or corporate finance environment is preferred
- ACT qualified is an advantage
- Excellent communication skills and the confidence to present to senior level executives and client boards through client pitches and mandate execution
- Managing complex projects or transactions
- General understanding of financial markets, rating agencies and accounts
- Knowledge of relevant regulations preferred, both financial services and housing associations
- Excellent Excel, PowerPoint and Word skills
The salary on offer is c. £70,000-£75,000 plus bonus and flexible benefits