Corporate Development Manager, Perm, Central Norwich, £28,000 - £30,000 DOE + OTE
R13 recruitment are supporting an impressive, city centre based organisation in their search for a Corporate Development Manager. This role has become available due to extensive company success. Working within the Corporate Sales team, you will help significantly grow and develop the company’s business to business presence. You will have a passion for sales and have a minimum of two years’ experience in a B2B Sales role.
Duties to include:
- Recognising potential B2B prospects, undertaking in-depth research to establish key contacts within the business.
- Touching base with key contacts to establish their requirements.
- Creating and delivering engaging presentations and proposals based on client requirements which highlight the key benefits of using your specific product.
- Negotiating agreements with clients and closing the deals to ensure the best possible outcome for both the business and client.
- Regularly contacting your already existing client base to ensure all opportunities are being fully optimised.
You will have:
- A minimum of two years’ experience in a B2B Sales role.
- Strong PC skills including all areas of Microsoft Office.
- Experience of building and maintaining successful client relationships.
- Effective communication skills coupled with the ability to confidently negotiate, influence and close deals.
- Capability to prioritise workload in order to hit targets and meet deadlines.
- Outcome focussed and target driven approach to work.
- Ability to work independently and on your own initiative.
This is a full time permanent opportunity working Monday to Friday 9am - 5pm. Offered salary of £28,000 - £30,000 DOE + impressive OTE. A comprehensive benefits package is offered including; 25 days annual leave + bank holidays, company discounts, death in service and a stakeholder pension scheme. As well as ongoing training and development, there are also excellent progression opportunities available for the right candidate.
How to apply:
To hear more details about this fantastic opportunity please email your CV to Luke Plane - Recruitment Specialist at rthirteen recruitment.
Powered by our principals - we link individuals with opportunities to fulfil their potential, and introduce client partners to associates to aid their business evolution. Contact us, for a completely confidential chat. rthirteen, clever recruiting which makes a difference.
Due to the high numbers of applications we receive for advertised vacancies, if you do not hear from us within 5 working days, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful for this opportunity. rthirteen will retain your details, and contact you with any other forthcoming opportunities which we feel may be appropriate