Business Development Manager
As Intermediary Account Manager you will be responsible for managing all of the intermediary relationships within a defined geographical area. You will formulate and drive a business plan to achieve all KPI`s using face to face, telephone and email as the main forms of communication with your relationships whilst ensuring that key business commercial, customer satisfaction and quality measures are met. Reporting directly to the regional sales manager this role is home based.
- Has an excellent knowledge of the main intermediary customers both appointed representative and directly authorised firms within the designated geographical territory
- Demonstrates excellent relationships at director level and/or senior adviser level for the key intermediary customers both appointed representative and directly authorised within the designated geographical area.
- Provides factual information in a clear and concise manner in a style appropriate to the audience.
- Demonstrates a willingness to develop their skills with regards to relationship management and driving improvements in service requirements.
- Demonstrates the ability to create and implement robust business plans to deliver required commercial, customer and quality outcomes.
- A team player that shares best practice with colleagues helping drive overall performance.
- Demonstrates an excellent Knowledge of intermediary products and pricing.
- Provides accurate information leading to improved quality of intermediary mortgage submissions from assigned customers.
- Ensures the achievement of personal services standards
- Ensure that all agreed processes and procedures are adhered to at all times.
- Demonstrates an excellent understanding of regulation and the requirements of both the intermediary and the bank
The role will come with a car allowance and bonus which will be discussed further at interview stage.