Contracts Manager Scheduler
Contracts Manager Scheduler
Hours 8 am to 5pm Monday to Friday
Salary c£25,000 - £30,000 Negotiable
Contract Manager, Contract Scheduler with a construction or building background is required to join our well established client due to continuous growth within their contracts department. You will manage and facilitate an order from receipt to delivery. The company has an excellent reputation with Architects and Main Contractors. This manufacturing company specialising in supplying high quality bespoke products within the UK Construction Industry. Established for over 25 years supplying to a number of market sectors including; education, healthcare, mental health, ecclesiastical, MOD commercial and residential. This is a great opportunity to join a progressive firm.
Contracts Manager - Contracts Scheduler
· Management of an up to date schedule
· Represent the company as the focal point for deliveries
· Produce an agreed schedule of the customer requirements through
· Liaising with the sales team to ensure the customers’ requirements are fully understood including lead times, agreed delivery requirements, technical issues.
· Issuing a RFI (request for information) to the customer and clearly communicate the delivery lead times at all times
· Interpretation of architect’s drawings and contractor schedules
· When require break the schedule into phases
· Facilitate meetings and site visits where appropriate to assist the customer in managing the project.
· Plan the delivery details with the "Planner" ensuring all raw materials are ordered accordingly and booked into the production plan
· Ensure all sub contract requirements are ordered and scheduled
· Manage order with regular updates with planning and purchasing
· Monitor order progress and ensure queries with order are dealt with
· Provide customer with progress information and visit site as necessary to liaise with customer
· Produce financial information for cash flow as necessary
· Maintain records of the history of the job
· You will need very good Excel skill and be able to interpret architect’s drawings and contractor schedules.
CONTRACT SCHEDULER, MATERIALS PLANNER, MANUFACTURERS, CONSTRUCTION, PROJECT MANAGER, SURVEYOR, ESTIMATOR, JOINERY, PLANNING, BUILDING SURVEYING, CAD, EXCEL,
Easy commute Lancashire, Skelmersdale, Burscough, Ormskirk, Southport, Merseyside, Preston, Lancashire, Wigan, St Helens, Warrington, Liverpool, Maghull, Crosby
Does this sound like your next challenge? If you have the relevant experience for either position then click the 'Apply Now' button and send us your CV, Apply now, don’t miss this opportunity!
Suitable applicants will be contacted within 3 working days.
Who are we? GRO is a commercial, professional and technical agency, with a wealth of expertise in providing permanent and short term contract placements.