Multi-Site Cash Collector / Area Operational Support
Job Title: Area Operational Support
Location: Covering South of England
Salary: £21,000 + Company Vehicle and Benefits
Open Day: The open day is being held at Chalk Lane Hotel, Epsom, Surrey, KT18 7BB on the 26th April from 9am till 7pm. Candidates are free to drop in at any point during that time and are asked to bring with them a copy of their CV and a form of ID.
The company is the world's leading provider of point of care systems in healthcare. They are driving clinical and management efficiency through a range of value added services for healthcare providers.
Working independently across the region, supporting all the requirements of the Site Cash Handling function in line with the Cash Handling and Security Procedure as required or directed. To support AFC's in delivery of their role, complete site visits and 121's as needed to train/assist/mentor staff.
To assist in providing 1st level technical and operational support to sites, maintaining both bedside and back office operational equipment including ownership of customer issues raised at the bedside. Maximising the uptime of Bedside Units and therefore the availability of the system to customers within region.
To assist in executing audits of all company financial processes and procedure on sites, in order to ensure that Best Practice and legislative requirements are met, and to add value by making recommendations for performance improvements.
To assist and deliver the Operations Manager/NOM core outputs subject to the needs of the region and business.
- To Decommission VMs in line with the VM Status Report and agreed upper limits for cash, collecting and processing through PLCS, all cash collected and cards removed to the Site Safe
- To Re-commission VMs effectively from the Safe, with cash and paycards, to the projected needs of the business
- To collect cash from Payphones in line with agreed upper cash limits and reporting this cash through PLCS to the Safe
- To prepare banking through PLCS to agreed schedule and ensuring that it is collected by G4s in line with expectation
- To receive Coin (change) deliveries and process these through PLCS to accept them into the Safe
- To receive Paycards and process these through PLCS, to accept them into the Safe
- Repair and maintenance of payphones & vending machines (as applicable)
- Provide cover and assistance for Site Support Engineers as required.
- Cleaning of terminals where required
- A site visit will include: Auditing of the safe and petty cash, petty cash/smartcard procedures, smartcard refunds, free TV/credit assignments. Random decommission of several vending machines, Payphone cash recollection and reconciliation.
- Dealing with site queries in respect of safe, cash, smartcard, vending machine, payphones and PLCS issues
- Make practical and cost effective recommendations for improvements and additional controls as required.
- Building effective relationships with other teams in order to promote adherence to internal audit requirements.
- In cases of theft/fraud the Police may be involved, requiring witness statements and attendance in court if summonsed.
- Coach, mentor & guide MSE/Relief MSE to deliver core outputs in line with the business goals
- Previous experience of working to at least Site Operator level, with a thorough knowledge of financial processes and procedures, and/or previous commercial experience in an Internal Audit or financial accounting role, with demonstrable skills in process review and control.
- Previous experience of business process design, review and control.
- Commercial experience of producing reports to a high standard, and analysing data to make recommendations for improvement.
- Demonstrable experience of working in a multiple stakeholder environment, and developing effective relationships with a range of teams.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION: The company will be holding an open day interview where candidates will be free to drop in any time at Chalk Lane Hotel, Epsom, Surrey, KT18 7BB on the 26th April from 9am till 7pm - please bring a copy of your CV and a valid form of ID such as a passport or driver's licence.
To apply for this role please click APPLY to submit your CV and cover letter and for more details on the Open Day.
Candidates with the experience or relevant job titles of; Operations Manager, Cash Manager, Logistics Manager, Bank Cash Manager, Cash Transport Manager, Operations Coordinator, Cash Logistics Coordinator, Cash Security Manager, Valuable Transport Manager, Cash Operations Manager, Commercial Operations Manager, Commercial Operations Controller, Cash Operations Controller, Secure Transport Logistics Manager, Secure Transport Operations Manager, Secure Transport Controller, PLCS Controller, Cash Operations Supervisor, Cash Handling Controller, Cash Controller, Cash Operations Controller, Cash Security Supervisor, Cash Security Operation Manager, Cash Security Operations Controller, Payphone Manager, Vending Machine Operations Controller will also be considered for this role.