Finance Business Partner
My client is a leading property company and due to internal promotions they are looking to hire a Finance Business Partner to sit within the FP&A team. This is a great opportunity for a qualified and ambitious individual who wishes to be part of a progressive, fast-growth and high calibre team which works closely with the business to provide proactive financial support.
This company is FTSE listed and boasts an impressive portfolio - due to impressive growth and internal promotions the Head of FP&A is looking to bring in a Finance Business Partner to provide commercial analysis for the group.
* Maintaining and developing finance models including, but not limited to, quarterly billing targets and cash flow forecasting. Continuously improving the content and efficiency of data generation.
* Assisting the preparation of financial presentations to the business (practice, sector and key client specific) and providing analysis for further investigation or escalation. The Finance Business Partner will also provide assistance with any follow up actions which result from any business engagements.
* Supporting the FP&A team and the wider business in delivering key client and sector reviews and also providing pricing and modelling support during times of high demand. Business partnering with stakeholders when appropriate.
- Educated to degree level and ACCA/ACA/CIMA qualified (between 2-5 years PQE)
- Strong modelling skills including macro experience.
- Experienced as a financial analyst in a commercial environment.
- Property/construction sector experience preferred.
Salary is between £50,000 and £70,000 (+ additional benefits)