Paraplanner - Stockport - £37,000 - £42,000
Paraplanner / DipFA / DipPFS / APFS / Paraplanning / Stockport / south Manchester / Permanent / Salary / £37,000 - £42,000
A brand new to the market opportunity has arisen for a qualified, senior Paraplanner to join our Stockport based cliental.
Providing paraplanning to multiple Advisers and assisted by a team of administrators, duties and responsibilities will include:
- To deal with complex DB transfer cases
- To complete compliant suitability reports
- Dealing with complex investments such as VCT’s, EIS & IHT
- Dealing with HNW cliental
- Extensive product research surrounding the key financial products in order to arrive at the most suitable recommendations
- Level 4 Diploma (essential)
- Chartered or working towards (desirable)
- Knowledge of VCT’s, EIS & IHT planning (desirable)
- Excellent working knowledge surrounding the key areas of Financial Planning
- Strong commercial and technical knowledge
In return this opportunity offers a very high basic salary and annual bonuses.
Please contact Maxwell Haigh on 01616-60-20-90 or submit the latest version of your CV to be considered for this opportunity.