IFA Administrator - HNW IFA
Based: Woking/Guildford area
I am recruiting on behalf of an established, highly reputed IFA firm who are looking for an Administrator to join their team. Previous experience with financial services administration is essential.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a leading Chartered Financial Planners practice; they offer a friendly and professional working environment, and the chance to work alongside some extremely well qualified and experienced staff. They support and encourage professional studies.
The administrator’s role is to provide full administrative support to the advisers. The main duties include:
- Sending out Advisory letters and enclosures
- Composing Asset Allocation spreadsheets
- Answering and dealing with client queries
- Scanning meeting notes and creating diary entries on 1st Software
- Dealing with incoming/outgoing post
- New client administration/onboarding
- Ensuring all client information is correctly recorded on 1st Software system
- Producing valuations and carrying out quarterly and annual reviews
Applicants will be educated to degree level and ideally have gained some experience in the financial services arena. A genuine interest in the pensions and investment arena is essential, as is the motivation and commitment to achieve professional qualifications.
The successful candidate will possess first class communication skills (both written and spoken), be highly conscientious, well organised and have a keen eye for detail, and able to work both in a team environment and on their own initiative.
Due to the high volume of applications, only candidates who fit the clients requirements and are shortlisted will be contacted.