Accounts Semi Senior - Established and Dynamic Firm
An excellent opportunity to join an established accountancy practice based in Dereham, Norfolk.
Founded 25 years ago we provide a modern approach to the profession, boasting an extremely high staff retention rate with a vibrant and dynamic working environment. The successful candidate with be joining a well-respected firm with a strong, professional work force and a varied local and national client base.
The Practice offer a broad range of services including accountancy (year end and management), bookkeeping, VAT, CIS, payroll and tax.
The Practice are looking for an Accounts Semi- Senior to join our team and are offering an excellent salary, study package and a great opportunity for progression.
You will be responsible for:
- Preparation of final accounts to manager review for limited companies, partnerships and sole traders.
- Preparation of management accounts, VAT returns & bookkeeping.
- Compilation of corporate and personal tax returns.
- Direct contact with clients and growing your own portfolio.
- Assisting management / directors in ad hoc projects.
- Reviewing the work done by juniors.
The role will ideally suit an accountant part way through their ACCA/ACA exams or a stop studier with a minimum of 3 years’ relevant experience.
Strong computer skills required including Outlook, Word, Excel, Sage 50 and QuickBooks. Experience of IRIS software suite preferred.
For further information on the Accounts Semi Senior role, please apply direct or contact Josie Studd from at AJ Chambers