Registered Manager - Care BLUR47417
Our client is currently looking for an experienced Registered Manager to join their team in Bristol to effectively manage the provision of our Extra Care and Home Care Services.
As a Registered Manager you will be responsible for ensuring the delivery of a high quality, responsive and person centred service that meets the assessed needs of customers and enables them to live positive, independent lives.
You will manage, monitor and develop the Enabler Services/Home Care Agency operations in line with budgetary criteria, service standards, policies and procedures and best practice; ensuring that you are compliant with CQC regulations and requirements of the Care Act at all times.
The ideal candidate will be an enthusiastic care professional who has experience managing at least a 1000+ hour care service.
They offer £34,000 per annum, 28 days holiday, welcome bonus, childcare vouchers, employee reward discounts and excellent career development opportunities. In return they are looking for -
• Registered Managers Award and/or management qualification in social care; and/or L4 QCF or equivalent in Care Management.
• Experience of staff management and deployment in a social care environment.
• Knowledge and understanding of relevant legislation and other relevant statutory obligations.
• Experience of financial monitoring and budgetary control.
• Strong and effective leadership skills with the ability to motivate and develop people at all levels.
• Ability to develop and sustain partnerships and co-operative working with external agencies.
• Ability to demonstrate an understanding of customers’ needs and rights; and to maintain professional boundaries.
• Demonstrates a sensitive and supportive approach to vulnerable people maintaining their dignity and self respect at all times.
• Good IT skills and an ability to write reports.
• Good communication skills.
• Experience of liaison with external professional agencies.
• Full UK Driving Licence and access to own vehicle
Applicants must be currently registered and have a strong background in Homecare. Their scheme is Extra care delivering 800 hours and Homecare delivering around 250, there are about 45/50 staff.
Closing date for this role is Friday 28th of April 2017
This is a Blue Octopus Recruitment Ltd vacancy who are operating as an employment agency. Once you have clicked to apply for this vacancy, we will then send you more information on the role including a copy of the application form via email